MyCodeTinkerSpot

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MyCodeTinkerSpot
MyCodeTinkerSpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 53 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:31 am

Deck Suggestions

2 posters

Go down

Deck Suggestions Empty Deck Suggestions

Post by ScaryClown Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:42 pm

this is a deck I have been running for a while of my own build (not sure if anyone has done it before) and I was wondering I there was anything I could do to make it better. it focuses on monsters and effects that deal damage to the user and then dealing them back to the opponent or nullifying the damage to get the effect. I would enjoy hearing what you guys have to say.
Deck Suggestions RpXe8P8
ScaryClown
ScaryClown

DP : 20

Back to top Go down

Deck Suggestions Empty Re: Deck Suggestions

Post by Slytherin Umbreon Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:32 am

You could try Megamorph, I know how amazing it was years ago in suicidal beatdown. :u
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Equip You can equip equip spells to monsters on either side of the field. the control you attempt to exert over both players life points makes megamorph very flexible. If your opponents life points are higher then yours, you can equip it to your monsters for a boost. On the other hand: if your life points are higher, you can equip it to your opponents monster to halve their attack.
If you add Amazoness Sword Master, you can use Megamorph to increase your opponents attack so you can ram them. After they take the damage from Swordmaster your lp will probably be higher, and their monsters attack will be halved. :u
#Suicidal Beatdown.
Slytherin Umbreon
Slytherin Umbreon

DP : 70

Back to top Go down